Modris

Event Executive / Assistant Event Manager job Grand Hyatt Qatar

Event Executive job / Assistant Event Manager Grand Hyatt Doha, Qatar Events Executive job: Arabic speaker with 5 star hotel Event Sales / Planning background in the Middle East. This position will be on a Code 2 (Assistant Manager), monthly basic salary of QAR 4,500/-, single room in a sharing apartment, vacation tickets provided once in…

Sales Executive job Turkish / Russian speaking Grand Hyatt Qatar

Sales Executive / Assistant Sales Manager job at Grand Hyatt Doha, Qatar Sales Executive job: Turkish / Russian speaker with 5 star hotel Sales background in the Middle East. This position will be on a Code 2 (Assistant Manager), monthly basic salary of QAR 4,500/-, single room in a sharing apartment, vacation tickets provided once in…

Chef de Cuisine job all day dining Grand Hyatt Doha Qatar

Chef de Cuisine job all day dining Grand Hyatt, Doha, Qatar Client is flexible for the salary, ranging from QAR 6,500 – 9,000 depending on the person’s experience. A single room in a sharing apartment (or studio upon availability), meals, transportation, medical card, yearly vacation ticket are provided Client. Chef De Cuisine – Santa Monica…

Chef de Cuisine job Turkish / Arabic at Grand Hyatt Doha Qatar

Chef de Cuisine job Turkish / Arabic cuisine at Grand Hyatt Doha, Qatar Client is flexible for the salary, ranging from QAR 6,500 – 9,000 depending on the person’s experience. A single room in a sharing apartment (or studio upon availability), meals, transportation, medical card, yearly vacation ticket are provided by Client. Sous Chefs ready…

Senior Asian Chef job Dubai Asian Streetfood Cafe

Senior Asian Chef job Dubai Asian streetfood cafe Salary range AED 4,000 to AED 8,000 all inclusive Restaurant features mainly Japanese, Thai and Chinese streetfood Wok style. Home delivery available READ THE CURRENT MENU BELOW BEFORE APPLYING TO SEE IF YOU ARE COMPATIBLE To APPLY eMail your Resume or CV to UAE Dubai Asian Chef Recruiter Kristi Basi…

Leisure Sales Manager job Grand Hyatt Doha Qatar

Leisure Sales Manager job Grand Hyatt Doha Qatar Either German or Russian speaking / background. While GCC (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman) experience is a plus, we do not restrict our search for the “all-inclusive”, and we are hoping to see many candidates for this position. The compensation package will be…

Executive Chef job fine dining Chinese restaurant Hong Kong

Executive Chef job, new Chinese restaurant Hong Kong Salary:OPEN Looking for Cantonese, Sechuan, specialty Chinese Executive Chef who can be Michelin star awarded or otherwise most reputed. Menu will be similar to Hakkasan's Yauatcha comprising 60% Plus remaining 40% will be Continental cuisine. Client Pirata Restaurant group owned by Europeans in Hong Kong. Pirata has 5…

Dim Sum Head Chef job new Hong Kong fine dining Chinese restaurant

Dim Sum Head Chef job, new Hong Kong Chinese restaurant  Salary:OPEN Looking for Head Dim Sum Chef who can be Michelin star awarded or otherwise most reputed. Restaurant Menu will be similar to Hakkasan and Yauatcha. It will include modern Chinese cuisine. Dim Sum quality similar to Din Tai Fung or Tim Ho Wan. But note…

Chef de Cuisine job banquets UAE international luxury hotel chain

Chef de Cuisine job Banquets at international luxury hotel chain in United Arab Emirates Chef De Cuisine job – Banquets, Western AND Asian cuisine Should have an outgoing personality, connects well with guests, average English skills – he/she will manage all our banquet operations along with the Events Service Manager. Client is flexible for the…