- restaurant opening in Indonesia: Bali, Seminyak
- Salary to $110K for someone with Michelin starred restaurant background
- position reports to owners
- owned by a Singaporean hospitality development company
- traditional plus modern Spanish Tapas with Australian and Indonesian touches
- estimated spend 300,000 rupiah ($22 USD) pax
- projected revenue $4.6m USD
- dining + partying/event/festival/entertainment elements
- classical Spanish decor with modern open kitchen
- located on Seminyak's restaurant row
- timing: kick off construction in June so it's likely you will end up starting around Sept / Oct 2016
2. Strong background in both Spanish cuisine and Tapas, but also someone who can innovate and create modern / unique renditions of tapas from an Australian or even Indonesian cuisine style.
3. Approximate size of 9m by 4m, to be confirmed.
4. Maximum of 8 to 12 staff for the kitchen for now. All staff will be hired new as the concept is brand new.
5. Targeted audience is foreign and domestic tourists to Bali – A good mix of Indonesian, Singaporean, Australian, South Korean, British, American, Indian, French and German as well as other foreign nations.
To APPLY eMail your Resume toTapas Chef Recruiter Guada Costillasguada.email@example.com or, Spanish Chef recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +1-312-940-3808 or, Bali Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Chef de Cuisine jobs join our Chef jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 92,000 members
For MORE Chef jobs in Asia, join our Chefs and Hospitality jobs in Asia group on LinkedIN
For MORE Chef jobs in Singapore, join HERE
For More Chef de Cuisine jobs in Australia join HERE
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Chef de Cuisine job, Bali, Indonesia Spanish Tapas.