Executive Chef job fine dining Chinese restaurant Hong Kong

Executive Chef job, new Chinese restaurant Hong Kong

Salary:OPEN

Looking for Cantonese, Sechuan, specialty Chinese Executive Chef who can be Michelin star awarded or otherwise most reputed.

Menu will be similar to Hakkasan's Yauatcha comprising 60% Plus remaining 40% will be Continental cuisine.

Client Pirata Restaurant group owned by Europeans in Hong Kong. Pirata has 5 restaurants in Hong Kong including Japanese, Spanish and Italian.

In addition to entrees, menu will include dim sum, BBQ Wok and noodles.

To APPLY eMail your Resume or CV to Cantonese Chef Recruiter Modris Reinbergs modris@gmail.com Tel. +1-310-691-2586 or, Hong Kong hospitality restaurant Chef recruiter Guada Costillas guada.costillas@gmail.com or, Chinese chef recuiter Emmanuel Plaza emmanuelsplaza@gmail.com Tel. +1-312-940-3808

For MORE Executive Chef and Head Chef jobs join our Food Service Chefs and Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members

For MORE Restaurant Chinese Chef jobs in China, join our China Chefs and Hospitality Managers group on LinkedIN

For MORE Executive and Head Chef jobs in Asia, join our Asia Chefs and Hospitality Mananagers group on LinkedIN.

CLICK for MORE Chinese Chef jobs in Singapore, Malaysia and Bali 

Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.

Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com

End of Cantonese and Sechuan Chinese Executive Chef / Head Chef job Hong Kong restaurant.