Italian Executive Chef job Beirut w/ Al fresco dining
- Budgeted salary is between 3000 $USD to 4000 $USD /mo. for a Senior Italian Chef. If a couple, 5000 $USD maximum.
- the compensation is tax free and client provides expatriate accommodation and benefits (see below)
- Languages: must have English or French
- The concept of Villagio Piccolo will be a huge garden with lemon, jasmine and olive trees and a glass cottage in the middle.
- The capacity will be 250 to 300 (100 indoor and 250 outdoor). It’s in the heart of Beirut. It’s the same style as Paolino restaurant in Capri: (www.paolinocapri.com).
- Project is still under construction; opening July
- It will be a casual fine dining family style restaurant Location: Beirut, Lebanon, Middle East
- The cuisine and Candidate: the ideal will be to have a senior couple (mama and papa) or a senior Italian executive Chef from the south of Italy. We are going to serve live station wooden baked pizza, antipasti and salad bar and off course all kind of pasta, seafood, grill etc.
The Italian Executive chef job employee benefits will be the following:
For more Executive Chef, Restaurant Chef, job opportunities check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our FINE DINING CHEFS Jobs Group on LinkedIN. More than 8,900 members
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new job
end of Italian Executive Chef job free standing restaurant Beirut, Lebanon, Middle East.