- $2,000 / mo. Salary; MORE for exceptional candidates
- client provides airfare, housing, visas and health care benefits
- you must have experience as a Japanese Chef specializing in Yakitori, Ramen and fied rice
- ALL nationalities welcome
formal training and continuous experience in Yakitori and Ramen;
an Artist who will position the restaurant as a food destination by creating his own Dashi broth for the Ramen and sauces for the grilled meats
- your cover message MUST detail that you have CONTINUOUS Yakitori and Ramen experience and that you create your own sauces and Dashi
- new restaurant currently under construction in Lagos, Nigeria
To APPLY eMail your CV to only ONE of the following, Do not create confusion, only ONE recruiter can represent you: Izakaya Japanese restaurant recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +1-312-940-3808 or, hospitality Nigeria Restaurant chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile +1-310-691-2586 or, Guada Costillas Yakitori chef recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
For MORE Restaurant Chef jobs join our Chef jobs group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
For MORE Japanese Chef jobs join our Japanese Chefs and Restaurant Managers group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Japanese Izakaya Restaurant Head Chef job, Lagos, Nigeria.