- salary Euros 1,400 / 700 BD /mo net + expat package Visa, Ticket (Once a year), Uniform, Medical Insurance, Performance based bonus, Indemnity, Transport
- age 28 to 35
- have experience with food and wine pairing
minimum 2 years experience as Sous Chef or above in upscale restaurant
- job location Bahrain, Middle East
· Have excellent presentation skills – photos of previous plated food MUST be provided
· Minimum 4 years of experience in a busy restaurant that produces high quality food as a sous chef or above
· Fluent in English
· Have excellent technical skills (knife skills, boiling, sauces preparation, baking, braising, poaching, grilling, frying, roasting, stewing)
· Ability to manage 10 or more member of staff.
· Ability to do stock taking.
· Ability to manage the purchasing of the kitchen, manage stock, wastage and do product costing.
· the Head Chef Has good computer skills.
· Knowledge of health & safety and HACCP preferred (be sure to mention on your application)
Ideally a Spanish person (but not necessary).
· Have no objection to handling alcohol & pork.
This is a new restaurant by a conglomerate:
Based in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and with international operations spanning three continents, CLIENT is a diversified retail and distribution, and contract services and supply group, supported by a world-class integrated logistics capability.
The Group specialises in the wholesale, distribution and retail of food and beverages, and represents a leading portfolio of global household name brands.
For more Head Chef jobs join our Chefs group on LinkedIN 26,000 members
For more Chef jobs follow our website at http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Head Chef job vinoteca restaurant Bahrain, Middle East