Assistant Chinese restaurant Manager job Singapore hotel
- Salary range SGD $3-3.5K /mo.
- reports to Restaurant Manager
- ONLY Singapore nationals, Permanent Residents and dependants will be considered
- major international hotel brand
- BE SURE to read the Job Description below before applying for the Assistant Restaurant Manager job
For more hotel Assistant Restaurant Manager job opportunities check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
RESPONSIBLE TO : Restaurant Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR : F&B Supervisor, Captain, Hostess and Junior/Assistant Captain
To maximize sales and profitability for the department, ensuring the smooth running of daily operation. To build guests’ relationship and trust, conduct effective training for associates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Maintain the department profits through increased revenue and the minimizing costs.
- Responsible for the outlet’s profit and loss statement.
- Responsible for department’s controllables in relation to revenue.
- Responsible for asset management of outlet and facilities.
- To be aware of all Client's Guest Incentive Programmes and the correct accounting procedures pertaining to them.
- Responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlet.
- Conduct accurate business demands forecast on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing and food ordering.
- Plan time sheets, work schedules and complete the wage progress report on a weekly basis and critique discrepancies.
- The Assistant Restaurant manager Ensures efficient management and supervisory scheduling.
- Represent the outlet in all day to day operational needs.
- Enforce operating standards/use records and to change, update and improve on a regular basis.
- Develop plans and actions on a quarterly basis for the restaurant and follow-up accordingly.
- Develop departmental training plans for associates and supervisors on a quarterly basis in consultation with HR and follow-up accordingly.
- Responsible and maintain safety and hygiene standards in the outlet at all times.
- Responsible for the execution of all associate reviews and appraisals in a professional and timely manner
- Responsible for all aspects of associate management including hiring and termination in consultation with the Director of Restaurant/Director of Food and Beverage.
- Train, supervise, coach and counsel associates when necessary.
- Maintain all SOP’s and LSOP’s.
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Promote inter-departmental relations through open communication channels.
- Practice “open door” policy in handling associates.
- To be aware of the competitors in the market and complete a competition analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Respond to guest enquiries or concerns within 24 hours via the most appropriate manner e.g. telephone, letter, etc.
- Attend the following meetings:
- Weekly Food & Beverage meeting
- Fortnightly Leadership meeting
- Conduct monthly associate meeting
- Conduct daily menu class
- Use Total Quality Management as a way of improving standards and service for our guests and internal customers.
- Work closely with the Banquet Department when hosting cocktail receptions in outlet.
- Liaise with the Banquet Operations Manager to ensure any Banquet item borrowed is returned to its correct place and in the condition it was borrowed.
- Lead by example, adopting a “hands on” approach in order to motivate our associates to excel.
- Comply with any reasonable request by an Executive Committee Member.
- Practise Client's Principles of Hospitality at all times.
- Don’t expect – inspect.
- Be an aggressive team player and have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
End of Assistant Manager job Chinese Restaurant in Singapore hotel