- Excellent compensation and salary package
- Expatriate needed as DOSM with luxury hotel experience
- BEFORE you apply be sure to read the Job Description below
To APPLY eMail your CV to ONE of the following: Philippines Luxury hotel Sales recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com Tel. +1-312-940-3808 or, Asian Hospitality Sales and Marketing recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586 or, ACCOR hotels recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Sales and Marketing jobs in Philippines join our Philippines Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
For Director of Sales and Marketing jobs in Asia join HERE
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN
The only 5-star luxury hotel in Manila with a resort setting, Sofitel Philippine Plaza is a gem in the bustling city. Boasting of spectacular views of the famous Manila Bay, and lush landscapes and greenery, the exquisite tropical setting within the city is unrivaled. Coupled with bright, open spaces, and elegant, minimalist interiors with a touch of traditional Filipino décor, Sofitel Philippine Plaza remains a favorite destination hotel among both local and international guests.
- Plans, directs and evaluates the Hotel's Sales & Marketing activities which includes Room Sales, Catering & Convention Sales and Food & Beverage promotions to maximize profit potential
- Directs the development of effective Public Relations, Advertising and Promotional campaigns utilizing variety of media including Digital Marketing
- Plans and manages the financial operations of the Sales & Marketing Division to ensure cost effectiveness and optimum utilization of resources
- Evaluates changes in guest needs, guest competitive set to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes as necessary.
- Reports directly to the Hotel's General Manager and leads a team of 51 employees including the Hotel's Reservations Department.
- International experience as Director of Sales & Marketing or in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel environment with the ability to understand global markets that affect the business of the hotel.
- Extensive background in Marketing and Promotions.
- Proven leadership capability to develop, motivate and drive team members.
end of DOSM Director of Sales and Marketing job luxury hotel Philippines.