DOSM job strong European Travel Market
- Salary USD $5 to $6K + full expat benefits
- French speaking a MUST
- resort hotel 200 rooms between Casablanca and Rabat in MOROCCO
- MUST have extensive European travel market hotel sales experience
- hotel has conference center and full spa
- close to wine producing areas of Meknes and Benslimane
rare opportunity to work with group general manager -previously at Le Meridien corporate, Paris, at Boscolo Hotels, as well as holding positions with Grand Millennium in Abu Dhabi and Marriott Rome. He was also opening general manager for Shangri-La Resort Maldives, and held positions within Le Meridien properties, including Cable Beach – Nassau, Coronado – San Diego, USA and country general manager for the Seychelles islands.
We are currently looking for a mature experienced high caliber Director of Sales and Marketing with emphasis in the Leisure market. You must have 4 or 5 star International branded hotel chain background and willing to take the challenge and join our 2 Resorts/hotels and Convention Center Skhirat and Mohammedia, Morocco (Maroc).
Key experience/qualities required include:
· The Director os Sakes and Marketing (Directeur des Ventes, Directrice des Ventes) oversees all marketing activities with the support of teams including sales, catering, reservations, advertising, and public relations for the Hotel and ensures that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied.
• International work experience essential, ideally within the Middle East/Europe but other comparable locations considered where the market mix is corporate, government, diplomatic, and most of all the Leisure Market.
• At least five (5) years as a confirmed DOSM in a luxury Hotel/Resort – someone who can add value to the team, hotels and brand.
• Capable of strategic planning with proven success.
• Excellent understanding of marketing, Creative in developing promotions/tactical for the local market whilst utilising various global distribution channels to maximise international exposure.
• Good business management, budgeting, interpersonal, and facilitation skills,
• Demonstrated success in using entrepreneurial approaches to sales: High level strategic and tactical commercial decision making skills, essential
• Sound knowledge of the European Tour Operators/Travel Agents markets (with emphasis on: France, UK, Italy, Germany, and France).
• Familiar with all facets of media including press relations, print, TV, radio and online marketing.
• Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission.
• Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire employees to achieve those goals. Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation of operations.
• Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
• Consistently call on new customers and develop new business.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Fluent in written and spoken French and English essential. Additional languages, including Arabic useful.
Approximate full time staff under this position: 7
This position reports to: Regional General Manager
For more DOSM job opportunities check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new job
end of Director DOSM job Morocco; Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing job Morocco .