General Manager job – Singapore, Mandarin Speaking, manage 2 resorts
- manages Hard Rock resort hotel and one other at Singapore's entertainment and resort complex
- the complex includes one of Singapore's two Casinos
- MUST be Mandarin speaking
- top Pay
- read the Hotel General manager Job Description below before you apply
to APPLY eMail your CV to email@example.com
FOR MORE HOTEL & HOSPITALITY JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN SINGAPORE Join our Singapore Hotel manager and Chef Jobs Group on LinkedIN
FOR MORE HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER JOBS IN ASIA Join our LUXURY HOTEL Manager jobs and Chef jobs ASIA group on LinkedIn.
FOR MORE HOTEL MANAGER JOBS IN CHINA Join our China Hotel Manager and Chefs jobs on LinkedIN.
Hotel General Manager job Singapore Responsibilities
• Accountable to the VP – Hospitality for the operations and daily running of two hotels within the pre-determined guidelines.
• Directs, coordinates and oversees the overall operational activities of 2 hotels to ensure that the various operating units operate in line with the company’s fiscal and qualitative objectives.
• Aligns corporate strategy, direct and manage business operations and productivity to achieve optimum profitability and overall achievement of the Company’s objectives.
• Keeps abreast with latest innovations, industry trends and business orientations in the integrated resort/hospitality industry.
• Ensures that the hotels comply with all governmental laws and requirements at all times.
• Reviews the monthly financial results and prepares supporting commentary and reports.
• Responsible for the identification of risks, implementation action and overall maintenance of the risk management program in assigned properties and areas.
• Instills/broadens the understanding of the Resort’s Mission Statement amongst all team members, sets the example for professional quality standards, communication, ethics; work habits and practices and productivity.
• Ensures that the hotels deliver high standards in services and product perception to its guests and patrons.
• Degree or equivalent in Hotel Manager related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years experience in senior management role within the hospitality industry in 5-star properties with experience in high-end boutique hotels.
• Proven experience in strategic planning and operational business plans and budget preparation.
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and communications skills.
end of Hotel Resort General Manager job Singapore, Asia