Housekeeping Manager / Executive housekeeper job – Abu Dhabi, UAE, Middle-East ASIA
- executive housekeeper job / Housekeeping manager reports to Royal Palace Manager
lucrative compensation and full benefits
read the full description below before applying
TO APPLY eMAIL your CV to email@example.com
FOR MORE LUXURY HOTEL EXECUTIVE HOSEKEEPER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
JOIN OUR GROUP ON LINKEDIN:
PLACE OF WORK: All public areas and heart of the House (HOH) areas of the Palace and the Housekeeping Department.
JOB OVERVIEW: Responsible for the cleanliness of the entire Palace. Ensures that housekeeping staff is well trained and supervised. Responsible for driving Total Quality Management (TQM) and Internal Quality Standards (IQS)
REPORTS TO: Palace Manager
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Internal: Engineering, Accounting, Purchasing, Security, Kitchen,
External: Royal family and their guests, designated service company personnel and vendors.
SPECIFICATIONS: Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or guests.
QUALIFICATIONS: Essential: 1) A college graduation
2) Previous experience in management, preferably in hotel management.
3) Previous housekeeping management experience
4) Knowledge of computers
5) Possess a good command of the English language and ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
6) Thorough knowledge of hotel services and facilities
Desirable: 1) A degree in Hotel Management
2) Fluency in a foreign language
SKILLS: Essential: 1) Must have professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills.
2) Be an ambassador of The Palace at all times, in and outside of one’s work place.
3) Ability to focus attention to details and be able to organize, prioritize and follow-up.
4) Must be able to take initiative and work productively within any given period of time, unsupervised. Should be aggressive and must work well under pressure.
5) Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all guests and general hotel information.
6) Must be a team player, working well with other departments and coworkers.
7) Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings if necessary.
8) Ability to go the extra mile, to provide the extra attention in order to satisfy guests’ individual needs and wants.
9) Should be creative, innovative and strive for continuous improvement.
10) Should display leadership qualities in regards to thinking clearly, quickly, and making decisions.
11) Ability to promote positive relationships with all the Royal family, its guests and the staff.
12) Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
13) Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
14) Ability to motivate staff and maintain a cohesive team.
15) Ability to ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
16) Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
ESSENTIAL HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER JOB / EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget goals.
2) Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands.
3) Handle all disciplinary counseling as needed according to the policies in place.
4) Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee.
5) Conduct daily line-ups.
6) Assign specific tasks to the staff as they arise.
7) Monitor and ensure that the Housekeeping staff performs their job functions at the expected level of service.
8) Assist the Housekeeping Staff whenever necessary in performing all job functions.
9) Conduct ongoing training with existing staff and ensure that new staff is certified as required.
10) Accommodate all the Royal family requests in an accurate and efficient manner and follow up within ten minutes.
11) Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working conditions of equipment and supplies.
12) Prepare work orders for equipment repairs and distribute to Engineering.
13) Ensure all supplies are ordered with accurate usage factors and are received in a timely manner.
14) Ensure that all pertinent information is documented in the logbook daily.
15) Complete daily walk throughs to evaluate the work.
16) Ensure payroll is documented and submitted accurately and promptly.
17) Ensure payroll forecasts are accurately completed and submitted timely.
18) Conduct performance appraisals of designated staff as required.
19) Successful completion of the training/certification process.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
end of Executive Housekeeper job Housekeeping manager job Royal palace Abu Dhabi, UAE, Middle east ASIA.