HOTEL IT DIRECTOR Job – Luxury Thailand hotel group
IT Director for a complete set of IT systems to support one of Thailand's
busiest hotel and restaurant operations.
Responsible for IT hardware and software operations, maintenance, strategy, contracting, and supervision of a staff of 3-4 IT assistants.
Liaise with outside support and contractors as appropriate.
Recommend best practices and improvements.
The Hotel IT Director searches for cost-effective solutions to problems.
Some core responsibilities include: PMS, POS, 150+ work stations and printers, guest and back-of-house internet, back-up and emergency procedures, as well as numerous commercial software programs. Required:
expertise with Micros-Fidelio PMS and POS systems
strong organizational and management skills
strong English skills, Thai language very helpful
Very proactive and "Take Charge" approach to work
Generous salary based on skills and experience. Comprehensive benefits:
– Service Charge of between 7,000-13,000 THB/month
– 15 Public Holidays
– 15 paid days off/year after 1 yr
– paid health insurance
– Provident Fund matching: employee pays 5% and company adds 5% (this is a Thai savings program)
– Uniforms (for staff -level positions, not for the IT Director)
– All meals during work day in Staff Cafeteria
– Shuttle van home for late-shift workers
1) IT Director Base Pay
Salary: 80,000 THB per month or MOREMORE!, depending on skills and experience
– the candidate for Hotel IT DIRECTOR job needs HOTEL IT experience
– ideal candidates from other Thai hotels maybe that are the #2 there and looking to move up
TO APPLY FOR THIS HITEL IT SIRECTOR JOB EMAIL YOUR CV TO