IT Manager job – Thai hotel group
HOTEL IT MANAGER Job – Luxury Thailand hotel group
- IT Manager for a complete set of IT systems to support one of Thailand's busiest hotel and restaurant operations.
- Responsible for IT hardware and software operations, maintenance, strategy, contracting, and supervision of a staff of 3-4 IT assistants.
- Liaise with outside support and contractors as appropriate.
- Recommend best practices and improvements.
- The Hotel IT Manager searches for cost-effective solutions to problems.
- Some core responsibilities include: PMS, POS, 150+ work stations and printers, guest and back-of-house internet, back-up and emergency procedures, as well as numerous commercial software programs. Required:
- expertise with Micros-Fidelio PMS and POS systems
- strong organizational and management skills
- strong English skills, Thai language very helpful
- Very proactive and "Take Charge" approach to work
Generous salary based on skills and experience. Comprehensive benefits:
– Service Charge of between 7,000-13,000 THB/month
– 15 Public Holidays
– 15 paid days off/year after 1 yr
– paid health insurance
– Provident Fund matching: employee pays 5% and company adds 5% (this is a Thai savings program)
– Uniforms (for staff -level positions, not for the IT Manager)
– All meals during work day in Staff Cafeteria
– Shuttle van home for late-shift workers
1) IT Manager
- Salary: 65,000 THB per month , depending on skills and experience
– the candidate for Hotel IT Manager jb needs HOTEL IT experience
– ideal candidates from other Thai hotels maybe that are the #2 there and looking to move up