HOTEL IT MANAGER Job – Luxury Thailand hotel group
IT Manager for a complete set of IT systems to support one of Thailand's busiest hotel and restaurant operations.
Responsible for IT hardware and software operations, maintenance, strategy, contracting, and supervision of a staff of 3-4 IT assistants.
Liaise with outside support and contractors as appropriate.
Recommend best practices and improvements.
The Hotel IT Manager searches for cost-effective solutions to problems.
Some core responsibilities include: PMS, POS, 150+ work stations and printers, guest and back-of-house internet, back-up and emergency procedures, as well as numerous commercial software programs. Required:
expertise with Micros-Fidelio PMS and POS systems
strong organizational and management skills
strong English skills, Thai language very helpful
Very proactive and "Take Charge" approach to work
Generous salary based on skills and experience. Comprehensive benefits:
– Service Charge of between 7,000-13,000 THB/month
– 15 Public Holidays
– 15 paid days off/year after 1 yr
– paid health insurance
– Provident Fund matching: employee pays 5% and company adds 5% (this is a Thai savings program)
– Uniforms (for staff -level positions, not for the IT Manager)
– All meals during work day in Staff Cafeteria
– Shuttle van home for late-shift workers
1) IT Manager
Salary: 65,000 THB per month , depending on skills and experience
– the candidate for Hotel IT Manager jb needs HOTEL IT experience
– ideal candidates from other Thai hotels maybe that are the #2 there and looking to move up
TO APPLY FOR THIS HITEL IT MANAGER JOB EMAIL YOUR CV TO