- Salary range SGD$ 4-5K /mo.
- reports to Director of Restaurants
- supervises Assistant Restaurant Manager and subordinates
- ONLY Singapore nationals, Permanent Residents and dependants will be considered
- Profit and Loss responsibility for this restaurant
- BE SURE to read the Job Description below before applying for this Restaurant Manager job
For more hotel Restaurant Manager job opportunities check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Direct and supervise the Restaurant in attaining the established sales, profits and quality of product goals; whilst maintaining company standards of operation, sanitation, accident prevention and associate satisfaction. Work closely with and assist the other food and beverage areas in attaining their goals and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the department complies with Restaurants standard operating procedures.
- Train and develop Assistant Restaurant Managers and Supervisors in technical administration and managerial abilities.
- Maintain and apply Marriott International Food Quality and Safety Standards to pass 39 point audits.
- Establish and regularly upgrade standards of service, quality and hospitality.
- Promote positive inter-department relations through candid communication and cooperation.
- To be responsible for the execution of Assistant Chinese Restaurant Manager reviews and all associates appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain all Restaurants facilities and equipment to Brand Standard.
- Establish written guidelines and controls.
- The Restaurant Manager sets monthly sales goals for the Restaurant and review at the end of each month.
- Work with the Executive Chef in formulating new menus and maintaining food quality and control.
- Work with the Director of Restaurants in maintaining beverage standards, controls and service equipment.
- Work with the Chief Engineer to assure that preventive maintenance programs are in effect and ensure a safe working environment making repair orders with the necessary follow up.
- Directly supervise the performance of the Assistant Restaurant Manager, Supervisors and all Associates in their daily duties.
- To develop Associate, Supervisor and Management training plans on a quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD and follow up. To develop all levels to promotable levels.
- In conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager, be responsible for all aspects of associates.
- To practice an “open door” policy to all associates.
- To be aware of competitors in the market and complete a comprehensive competition analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Develop “man in the pocket” program to increase the departments’ depth and advancement.
- To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the department.
- To be responsible for the departments’ Profit and Loss statement and forward a critique to the Director of Restaurants as required. To ensure all purchases are in according with SOP.
- With accurate sales forecasting and strict supervision of associate scheduling , using wage progress reports, ensure wage costs are kept within budget guidelines.
- To contribute to a positive A.O.S. departmental result by being pro-active in all aspects departmental and interdepartmental issues.
- At all times to represent the hotel in accordance with company standards of dressing, grooming and hygiene.
- To use the Total Quality Management process as a way of improving standards and service for guests.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
End of Chinese Restaurant Manager job Singapore internationally branded business hotel