Restaurant Chief Executive Officer job – Malaysia Division Corporate
- Chinese speaking
- You will be in charge of the Malaysia Division of a large Chinese Restaurant Group
- Compensation Restaurant corporate Chief Executive / Chief Operating Officer job: USD60k – USD71k (taxes borne by employee). For the right candidate up to USD78k.
- Candidate will springboard Malaysia expansion and elevate division to next level
- currently 4 outlets in Malaysia
- International Chinese franchise company with strong branded image has outlets in China, Thailand, Indonesia, USA, Korea, Japan and more
- suits luxury Hotel Director of Food & Beverage Director job candidates
Requirements– Read Chinese is a must– Preferably can speak Mandarin– In-depth experience at a hotel or a famous restaurant chain– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills– F+B director at a 5 star hotel will be a plusRestaurant corporate CEO/COO job description– manage a team of 300+ employees– training overseas (at the master franchisor) for 1 month in the beginning and at least once a year (1 week) with a team he will select– in charge of overall operations, report to the shareholders– strategize on expansion and operational improvement plans– set initial KPIs with shareholders and franchisor
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION eMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE FINE DINING JOBS join our Groups on LinkedIn:
FINE DINING JOBS: Chefs, Restaurant Managers, F&B Directors +
end of Regional Corporate Restaurant Chief Executive, Chief Operating Office Job Malaysia suits Hotel F&B Food & Beverage job canddates.