Restaurant Chief Executive Officer job – Malaysia Division Corporate
- Chinese speaking
- You will be in charge of the Malaysia Division of a large Chinese Restaurant Group
- Compensation Restaurant corporate Chief Executive / Chief Operating Officer job: USD60k – USD71k (taxes borne by employee). For the right candidate up to USD78k.
- Candidate will springboard Malaysia expansion and elevate division to next level
- currently 4 outlets in Malaysia
- International Chinese franchise company with strong branded image has outlets in China, Thailand, Indonesia, USA, Korea, Japan and more
- suits luxury Hotel Director of Food & Beverage Director job candidates
Requirements- Read Chinese is a must- Preferably can speak Mandarin- In-depth experience at a hotel or a famous restaurant chain- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills- F+B director at a 5 star hotel will be a plusRestaurant corporate CEO/COO job description- manage a team of 300+ employees- training overseas (at the master franchisor) for 1 month in the beginning and at least once a year (1 week) with a team he will select- in charge of overall operations, report to the shareholders- strategize on expansion and operational improvement plans- set initial KPIs with shareholders and franchisor
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION eMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE FINE DINING JOBS join our Groups on LinkedIn:
FINE DINING JOBS: Chefs, Restaurant Managers, F&B Directors +
end of Regional Corporate Restaurant Chief Executive, Chief Operating Office Job Malaysia suits Hotel F&B Food & Beverage job canddates.