- annual AU$ Salary $110K (inclusive of your pension contribution)
- minimum 4 year commitment
- menu was crafted by a Chinese Michelin starred Executive chef
- Working VISA will be arranged. Possibility of eventual permanent residence
- medical benefits, vacation, employer pension contribution and much more
- Silks, Crown’s premier Chinese restaurant, delivers the best Chinese cuisine in Melbourne, Australia. It features a menu of authentic regional cuisines, including an array of Northern Chinese, Sichuan, Cantonese and Shanghainese additions, and an extensive selection of teas.
The private dining rooms, including the iconic Mongolian tent, offer an intimate dining experience for up to 12 people.
Worked at large branded international Luxury Hotel chains
– Has stayed within their role for at least 2 years and shows commitment to the company
– Must speak English
– Has worked mostly in Asia
– Either in a Chef de Cuisine or has been in a Sous Chef role for at least 3 years and ready for the next step
Reporting to the Cluster Asian Chef of Restaurants, this is a key leadership role working across regional Chinese cuisines.
This position is at SILKS Crown MELBOURNE. Below is the YouTube video of their sister restaurant, SILKS, Crown Perth:
Our offer is the opportunity to directly influence and personally manage this impressive culinary offering. You will get to work with internationally renowned Chefs, such as Michelin starred Dinner by Blumenthal. Leaders who have come from around the world. There are 30 restaurants in the complex, with an F&B employee count of 1,800.
BEFORE you Apply be sure to read the Benefits and tax rates below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to, Australia Chef recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com Tel. +6-128-069-7227 or, Chinese Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586 or, Asian Chef rescruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Chef jobs join our Chef jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 87,000 members
For MORE Chinese Chef jobs join our Asian Chefs Group on LinkedIN
For MORE Chef jobs in Asia, join our Chefs and Hospitality jobs in Asia group on LinkedIN
For MORE Chinese Chef de Cuisine jobs in Singapore, join HERE
For More Chef jobs in Australia join HERE
For More Chinese Chef jobs in China join HERE
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
If you are on LinkedIN, FOLLOW our Company Page for more chef jobs World wide
Benefits and Tax Rates
Personal Tax Rates 2015-16 (Residents)
After removal of tax cuts *
Tax scale – after amendment passed by parliament June 2015
Tax On This Income
|0 to $18,200||Nil|
|$18,201 to $37,000||19c for each $1 over $18,200|
|$37,001 to $80,000||$3,572 plus 32.5c for each $1 over $37,000|
|$80,001 to $180,000||$17,547 plus 37c for each $1 over $80,000|
|In addition you will also receive;|
|5 day work week|
|4 weeks paid vacation|
|Full uniform, laundered In house|
|Employee dining room meals – (1) main meal
During your employment with the Company in Crown, the Company will provide you with the following additional benefits (in addition to the remuneration set out above)
end of Chinese Chef de Cuisine job, Melbourne Australia Casino Hotels.