- Salary: negotiable, dependent on qualifications
SOUS CHEF – ASIAN – with Thai cuisine experience
- Only Philippine residents and Filipino citizens will be considered
- Responsible for supervising assigned kitchen area, facilities, food and labor cost.
- Ensure mise en place is available and operation is running efficiently.
- Ensure food quality and food production standard practices are well maintained.
- Ensure compliance of the Food Safety Management System.
- Develop formal training plans and conducts training to staff.
- At least two (2) years experience in the same capacity / relevant working experience.
- Knowledgeable of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Proactive, team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Effective communication, guest relations and leadership skills.
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule.
- 5* experience or good restaurant background.
- Authentic cuisines – Thai, Filipino & Korean
- Hands on training.
To APPLY email your CV to only ONE of the following, Do not create confusion, only ONE recruiter can represent you: Japanese chef recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com or, Thai chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586 or, Filipino chef recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Restaurant Chef jobs join our Chef jobs group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
For MORE hospitality Jobs in the Philippines join our Philippines Chef and Hotel Manager Jobs group
Are you a Filipino chef overseas? Join our PINOY World wide hospitality group on LinkedIN.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Filipino Thai Chef job Sofitel Hotel Philippine Plaza.