- Salary: negotiable, dependent on qualifications
- Expatriate compensation package
- International experience needed Asian and Western cuisines
- Responsible for compensation package developing and implementing strategies in achieving target sales and also responsible for the overall operations of Food & Beverage Division.
- Responsible for giving direction to the F&B operational departments which include Banquets, Restaurants, and Room Service.
- Responsible for achieving profitability through revenue generation and effective cost controls.
- International experience, not limited to Asia as Director of Food & Beverage or in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel environment.
- Extensive background in Food & Beverage Promotions.
- Proven leadership capability to develop, motivate and drive team members.
CLICK on the YouTube video below to learn about the hotel:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn2cXjpzrmU[/youtube]
To see a list of the Restaurants and Bars at Sofitel Manila click HERE
To APPLY email your CV to only ONE of the following, Do not create confusion, only ONE recruiter can represent you: Manila Hospitality F&B recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com or, Asia Food & Beverage Director recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586 or, Filipino F&B recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Restaurant Chef jobs join our Food & Beverage jobs group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
For MORE hospitality Jobs in the Philippines join our Philippines Hotel and Hospitality Jobs group
Are you a Filipino Food & Beverage Director overseas? Join our PINOY World wide hospitality group on LinkedIN.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Filipino Food and Beverage Director job Sofitel Hotel Philippine Plaza, Manila Philippines, Asia.