• Salary QAR 15,000.00 per month
• Transport Allowance > QAR 2,200.00
• Status > Single or Couple. NO Family Status.
• Vacation > 28 calendar days per annum
• Accommodation > 2-bedroom accommodation provided and paid for, inclusive of utilities (water and electricity) at staff housing.
• Flights > One ticket annually paid for by the company, economy class
• Health Insurance > Provided for by the company through a local provider.
• End of service benefits as per Qatari Labour Law
This position MUST be Arabic speaking.
When we identify an interesting candidate, they will have to go through a Cubiks assessment and an external Sales assessment followed by a face-to-face interview.
Certain nationalities will not work as we are not getting labour clearances. They are: Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Female Moroccan’s below the age of 35 years.
Hotel has 249 rooms and suites and 91 villas. It has a Spa. It is a venue for events and large weddings.
The hotel has 2,200 sq. meters of meeting and banquet space.
Here is an interview with the DOSM in May, 2015.
To APPLY eMail your Resume or CV to Middle East Luxury Hotel Director of hotel Sales Recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com or, Luxury GCC Qatar hotel and hospitality recuiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +1-312-940-3808
For MORE Luxury hotel Director of Sales jobs in Middle East and Asia, join our Middle East and Asia Hospitality Managers group on LinkedIN.
Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
End of Director of Sales job Grand Hyatt hotel and villas Doha, Qatar.