Cluster Director of Sales, Strategic and Marketing, for luxury Banyan Tree resorts hotels Phuket, Bangkok, Bintan Indonesia, in Asia
- Salary USD $8500 +/- /month, plus benefit package
- You MUST have Cluster/Multiple property experience
- This position is based in Phuket Thailand, with 3 properties there, but serves 1 Banyan Tree hotel in Bangkok, and 3 in Bintan, 1 in Bali Indonesia, 3 in Maldives, 2 in Vietnam, 1 in Laos’ Total of 14 hotel properties
- properties have villas and spa
- also golf
- a venue for large conferences
- a Sustainability cluster
- Banyan Tree Phuket ranked number two in the Top 10 Asia Resorts category at the Condé Nast Traveler 20th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards
- Banyan Tree has 55 luxury hotels mostly in Asia Pacific giving you room to grow
Under the general guidance and supervision of the VP Operations Cluster, 2 Owned hotels, the incumbent will direct and manage sales strategies within a designated cluster of hotels, not limited to, pricing, packaging, distribution, sales and marketing activities to generate income across all revenue streams. The incumbent will also have oversight in the hiring and termination of hotel sales associates. Work collaboratively with corporate and hotel sales management teams to set policies and processes and audit hotels for compliance. For new hotels, implement the approved pre-opening plans in a timely and profitable manner.
- KEY RESULT AREAS
· Achieve annual cluster revenue budgets
· Achieve annual cluster RevPAR budgets
· Effective analytics for strategic planning
· Effective strategies that maximized sales and revenue potential
· Effective implementation of actions
· Compliance to brand standards and SOPs
· Speed to market the new openings
· Effective hiring, training, and development of hotel sales management
1.SCOPE OF DUTIES
Operational & Functional Leadership (50% of time):
· Provide direction and support to the hotel sales and marketing management teams on how best to maximize sales and revenue potential.
· Work collaboratively with the hotel sales and marketing management teams for the efficient management and execution of all sales, marketing, and revenue management initiatives and strategies.
· Oversight and direction of the cluster’s entire sales and marketing efforts.
· Monitor the overall, segment, hotel and individual associates’ sales trends and drive improvement and capture opportunities.
· In collaboration with cluster Revenue Management teams, effect negotiated rate agreement solicitations and public selling rates processes. Also identify and secure new revenue activities.
· Drive hotel sales teams in identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
· In partnership with the VP, Global Sales, act as a liaison between the hotel sales teams and the corporate management offices and assist in fostering of a culture of accountability.
· Ensure hotel’s sales strategy meetings, business reviews, and other revenue generating activities are coordinated and documented for optimum effectiveness.
· Direct and aid in the establishment of relationships with current key customers and accounts, ensuring hotel sales ownership.
· Speed to market the new openings.
· Ensure hotels execute promotions in a speedy manner
· Set MICE strategies in conjunction with Regional MICE director
· Oversee management and coordination of offsite sales team
Strategy & Planning (30% of time):
· Ensure hotel sales and marketing management teams conclude and monitor strategies and detailed action plans which drive the attainment of the organization’s business objectives.
· Analyze market trends in multiple segments, countries / provinces of residence, and through other resources.
· Develop and create of systems, processes and procedures which monitors and assures sales effectiveness and provide clear insight to issues and opportunities for improvement down to the individual unit and seller.
· Develop creative approaches to gain competitive advantage in how to identify potential customers and how best to gain their business.
· Assist the sales and marketing teams in the development of strategies which maximize revenue contribution through effective marketing activities.
· Aid in the preparation of periodic market trend analysis reports and forecasts.
Organizational Management (20% of time):
· Identify, attract, retain, develop and motivate the ideal sales talent for our organization and assigned portfolio of hotels.
· Performance tracking and analysis of sales professionals to assure revenue goals are set appropriately and are being adequately attained.
· Provide ongoing training and development of sales professionals while educating property GMs and other key stakeholders on the merits of proper sales planning, staffing, and management.
· Work with Human Resources and hotel management to develop strategies to identify, hire and retain the best sales talent in the industry.
· Deploy successful sales training and incentive programs.
· Ensure sales associates receive proper training applicable to their position and career aspirations and in accordance with company policy and/or local laws.
· Responsible for monitoring, measuring, and driving accountability of assigned sales units.
· Support, comply and promote company initiative, policies and guidelines.
· Proactively manage associates issues in a professional and timely manner, including hiring and termination.
To APPLY eMail your CV in Full confidence to: Asia and Thailand luxury hotel hospitality recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of cluster Director of Sales and Marketing and Strategy job, Luxury Banyan tree resort hotel Phuket, Thailand..