- Female Head Chef or Executive Chef for ALL female restaurant staff
- ONLY FEMALES will be considered
- Must be proficient in Upscale Western and International cuisine
- you need to provide your Food images
- Basic: Tax free USD $3800-$5000 /month
- Accommodation: will be providing 2 bedroom beach apartment in seaside.
- Allowance for food : MVR 3000.00 = USD 709/mo.
- On-boarding ticket: to be provided by company
- Annual Leave ticket: 2 annual leave ticket after completion of 12 months (30 days paid leave)
- suits Female Head or Executive chef or Chef de Cuisine with experience at boutique luxury hotels
- the Beach Retreat is an Ultra Modern resort draped in White.
- Hulhumale is a densely populated Maldives island with many hotels, housing, restaurants and shopping. See Hulhumale Island Tour:
- for More Hulhumale Island videos CLICK HERE
- .Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Works to manage daily kitchen activities, including overseeing staff, aiding with menu preparation, ensuring food quality and freshness, and monitoring ordering and stocking. Provides meal quality and consistency by following designated recipes.
- Leads kitchen team
- Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Hires and trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Works with head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
- Plan and price menu items.
- Coordinates with management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing
To APPLY email your CV to Maldives luxury hotel chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Restaurant Chef jobs join our Chef jobs group on LinkedIN – more than 96,000 members
For MORE hospitality Jobs in the Pacific and Indian islands join our Pacific and Indian ocean Chef and Hotel Manager Jobs group
Are you a Filipino chef overseas? Join our PINOY World wide hospitality group on LinkedIN.