French speaking F&B Manager job Maldives resort & Spa
- Maldives resort
- Owned by Maldives resort company with SIX properties
- Nationality: Preferably French; otherwise FLUEN Franch speaking is a MUST
- You MUST be FLUENT FRENCH SPEAKING
- be SURE to read the Job description below
- be SURE to Read the Menu Below
F&B MANAGER JOB MALDIVES COMPENSATION
F&B Manager job
Salary range: USD $2500 – $3500 per month + FULL EXPAT BENEFITS
Tax free salary
Two off island R&R trips per year
eMAIL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Food & Beverage Manager jobs opportunities
Join our open LinkedIN Groups:
FINE DINING JOBS: Chefs, Restaurant managers, F&B Directors +
LUXURY HOTEL MANAGER JOBS CHEF JOBS ASIA
Food & Beverage Manager Job Description
Position Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: General Manager
Date Written/Revised: November 26, 2010
Approved by Supervisor:
Supervises: Executive Chef, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
To plan, direct, organize and control the service activities of the Food & Beverage Department to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and merchandising to maximize profits.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Average Percent of Time
15 · Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily service needs of the operation.
10 · Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various Food & Beverage sub-departments, e.g., restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, stewarding, etc.
10 · Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of all sub-departments to achieve the budgeted objectives.
10 · Participate with the Food & Beverage Outlet Managers in the creation of attractive collateral materials to promote and merchandise all Food & Beverage outlets to attract a pre-determined guest market.
10 · Implement effective control of all costs and expenses including food, beverage, labor, supplies, equipment, etc., among all sub-departments. Insure proper use, maintenance, repair and storage of Food & Beverage facilities, supplies and equipment. Insure proper stock levels are maintained.
10 · Assist the Food & Beverage Outlet Managers in establishing and achieving pre-determined profit objectives and desired standards of quality, service, safety, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
10 · Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer acceptance of the individual outlets and banquet service, to recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever declining or constant sales imply dissatisfaction by the guests, a material change in the make-up or the guest market, or a change in the competitive environment. Revise existing programs and create new ones in order to maintain Crown & Champa Resort’s position as the leader in Food & Beverage operations in the Maldives area.
10 · Develop with the aid of the Food & Beverage Outlet Managers, the operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, e.g. budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, report preparation and presentation, etc.
10 · Continuously evaluate the performance and encourage improvement of the personnel in the Food and Beverage departments. Plan and administer a training and development program to provide well trained employees at all levels and permit advancement for those persons qualified and interested in career development. Prepare job descriptions, conduct scheduled employee meetings, etc.
5 · Perform other duties as assigned.
Actively participates as a member of the Department Head Committee.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by CCR from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with CCR rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of resort facilities. Employees who violate CCR rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the resort.
· Participate in Manager on Duty coverage program requiring weekend stay over, constant monitoring throughout hotel and trouble shooting problems.
· Operate word processing program in computer.
· Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard resort cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Considerable skill in simple mathematical calculations without error. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
· Ability to move throughout all Food & Beverage service areas and perform essential job functions.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret written documents; write speeches and articles; make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to a variety of audiences; listen and communicate effectively in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Swiss, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
· Hearing, smelling, tasting and visual ability to successfully perform the essential functions of this job including emergency situations. The work environment requires regular work in outside weather conditions. The noise level may at times be loud.
College degree in related field required. Culinary, sales and service background required.
Ten years in hotel Food & Beverage operations, sales and marketing including a minimum of five years in management and three years in a similar position.
Licenses or certificates:
Certified in CPR and First Aid.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance
(specific standards available).