- Salary: $1500/month, net +Service benefit: $292/month, net Annual Bonus Plan: eligible for 1 month salary, net
- Female, age 30-40, travelling Single status
- European, North American, South African, Australian, New Zealander
- 2 years similar experience as Gift Shop Manager or equivalent; prefer on an island resort or cruise ship. Good knowledge of cost control, fashion and new trends in the market.
- remote resort with 200 rooms and villas, 3 restauranta and 4 bars; spa
- Disco, full panoply of water and dive and land sports
Benefits: Single accommodation, laundry services, uniform
Health Insurance, limitations apply; paid sick leave
1 day off/week (can accumulate to maximum 8 days, then use it or lose it, one day at a time)
30 days annual paid vacation leave after completing one year contract
11 annual public holidays (can combine with days off or annual leave, only)
Economy class airfare to report to work/home leave
Cell phone, desktop, etc.
Health: Good health and fitness given remote location, non-smoker, alcohol consumption within reasonable limits
Contract Term: Two years minimum
Appearance: Good (not overweight), excellent personal grooming.
Required to spend a fair amount of time on the “floor”, engaging and interacting with guests…
Interests/Hobbies/Sports: Water sports oriented given restrictions of an island working/living environment
Management Practice: Hand’s on, role model, walks the talk, good trainer, good counselor, good mentor. Proven track record of happy and productive work performance managing multi-cultural team.
Character: Outgoing, sociable, friendly, courteous, kind, cheerful.
TO APPLY eMail CV to Maldives resort hotel recruiters Guada Costillas and Modris Reinbergs email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more island Hotel & Resort gift shop manager job opportunities check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new job
end of Maldives resort Gift Shop manager job, Maldives island resort and Spa.