HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT JOB: CLIENT TRAINING SPECIALIST – SINGAPORE
- Singaporean Nationals, PR and Expat candidates familiar with Singapore hotel market welcome
- COMPENSATION Local scale: SGD $57,000 to $80,000 OR SPECIAL EXPAT PACKAGE for Qualified Expats.
- TO APPLY eMAIL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the Hotel and hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, OUR CLIENT has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
CLIENT company, has an outstanding opportunity for a Hotel Client Training Specialist. This position is based from the SAS Singapore office. As a Client Training Specialist, you will be responsible for providing face to face training, remote training and assistance for clients working with the OUR CLIENT'S suite of products, in support of company and department goals. our Client Training Specialists bring innovation and clarity to the client’s experience with CLIENT'S Solutions and set the stage for a strong ongoing relationship.
Essential Revenue Management Client Training Job Responsibilities:
- Provide clear and concise face-to-face conceptual and operational PROPRIETARY solution(s) training to hotel clients using OUR CLIENT'S approved training materials
- Delivery of remote training sessions to individuals and groups using tools such as Webex
- Provide assistance in configuring the PROPRIETARY systems at client sites in order to ensure that the client is able to experience maximum benefit from the installation of the system
- Provide assistance and guidance to clients in effectively integrating the PROPRIETARY System into the hotel operation and company culture
- Listen and process complex requirements from clients across different cultures and levels within the client’s organization in ‘real time’
- Delivery of detailed status and summary reports to the IDeaS team following each training assignment in line with standardized timelines
- Ensure that all materials presented to the client meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity
- Identification of areas where further training may be required at a client site in order for the users to obtain the maximum benefits from the PROPRIETARY System
- Participation in the development and review of effective training materials
- Provide consultation to Hotels in regards to business practices directly related to the use of the PROPRIETARY system
- Delivery of in-house training to other members of the IDeaS team and mentoring of new members of the Client Training Specialist team
- Demonstration of the PROPRIETARY System and concepts in a sales environment during client visits or trade shows
- Liaison with instructional design and learning management system team
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of hotel rooms or revenue management experience, preferable in a corporate environment
- BS or BA in Hospitality Management or similar
- Training or teaching experience along with strong group training skills
- Associate’s degree in the same fields plus 2 additional years of stated essential qualifications ~ OR ~
- High school diploma (GED) plus 4 additional years of stated essential qualifications
- Working fluency in international business English (written and verbal)
- Software training experience
- Experience in working with international audiences
- In-depth understanding of revenue management concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise these in pressurized environments
- Effective and assertive communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with effective organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work under pressure away from the home office base
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently
- Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 80% of the time away from home office base)
- Flexible working hours might be required in order to accommodate clients in various time zones
- Current driving license
Additional Revenue Management Training Singapore Job Information
- Revenue Management training job Resumes may be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Resumes must be submitted in English.
- Revenue Management traing job located in Singapore.