Client Relationship Manager job – a Customer Service position
- Singaporean Nationals, PR and Other candidates familiar with Singapore hotel market welcome
- COMPENSATION Local scale: SGD $57,000 to $80,000 OR More for Qualified Revenue Management candidates with Customer service skills..
- territory includes Singapore, Malaysia, plus a few clients in Australia
- TO APPLY eMAIL CV to email@example.com
CLIENT, sustains an entrepreneurial employee culture within a Fortune 100 employer. The CLIENTS commitment to R&D, employee relations and history of profitability helped place it numberone on the “FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For” 2010 list. Offering truly global exposure, CLIENT is seeking a skill savvy professional who is willing to reach beyond.
The Client Relationship Manager job brings innovation and clarity to the client's experience of working with CLIENT and the their solution. With the highest quality service and support to clients at the corporate and property level, the CRM develops and maintains a strong ongoing relationship with each assigned client, which results in high Client Retention rates.
- Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the Primary Client Sponsor and the Primary Client User at the hotel level and or Corporate Level.
- Understand the Clients strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact the IDeaS system and the Client's ability to get the maximum value from it.
- Responsible for the successful renewal of Client Subscriptions through the systematic communication of the system benefits.
- Initiate planned communication processes with Client Sponsors and IDeaS.
- Ensure that all materials presented to the client meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client or Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship.
- Through the development of a strong relationship with the Client, identify Client Training needs and potential additional modules sales which would benefit both the client and IDeaS.
- Responsible for producing quotations and follow up on invoices for training and new modules
- Responsible for interacting with the (Major) Account Manager and members of the Support team to ensure alignment between all communication to hotel and Corporate (if appropriate).
- Familiarity with Training and Deployment including Support tool-sets.
- Assume the responsibilities of Account Manager for clients that do not qualify for an individually appointed Account Manager.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the CLIENT System Modules and their business application including business issues that they solve.
- Monitor and facilitate where necessary Client product enhancement requests.
- Mentor new employees as required.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on the status of the account and contacts assigned in Sales Force.
- Monitor SLA targets for accounts assigned, ensuring that targets are met where possible.
- Other reasonable duties as required by the company.
Qualifications for Revenue Manager job Singapore Client relationship manager
- 2+ years senior hotel management experience preferably in the Revenue Management Area
- BS or BA in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Account management or client management experience
- 5+ years business experience
- Extensive regional hotel experience
- Working fluency in international business English (written and verbal)
- Organizational, planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office software suite.
- Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Professional presence
- Experience with Revenue Management systems
- Experience with Hotel Systems (PMS,CRS,GDS)
- Ability to deliver to training as needed
- Ability to renegotiate subscription agreements
- Resumes must be submitted in English.
- Resumes may be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones.
- Ability to concentrate and be productive within a vibrant office environment
- Some travel might be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or internal company meetings at other locations.
- Position located in Singapore