- well known growing Luxury hotel chain with 55 hotels in 18 countries, mostly in Asia Pacific
- the rest are in Europe, United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Mexico and Caribbean
- several brands
- Lucrative compensation package
- HQ in Singapore
- this is a Corporate job
The VP, Global Sales will report to the Group Managing Director and is responsible for developing sales / ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets. The incumbent will work closely to drive sales with the head of Operations for each cluster, property General Managers, Hotel Directors of Sales & Marketing, Directors/Managers of Marketing, Area Directors of Revenue and Directors/Managers of Revenue to drive Group / Hotel Sales and Revenue Performance for our brands.
The role shall provide strategic business leadership for Global Sales, set the direction / goals and oversees all Sales efforts, e- and implement necessary activities for the Group and in each property to drive and achieve each assigned hotel’s top line revenue goals and to mitigate revenue shortfall opportunities. The VP, Global Sales shall implement procedures, programs and initiatives that support the goals and coach / develop his subordinates; and where necessary, to allocate the resources to best achieve the budgeted GOP.
- Global Key Accounts within each region. Business segments include Consortia, Business Travel, Wholesale/Leisure & Groups to our brands.
- Business development operations including market competitiveness, pricing, distribution and channel strategy.
- Engage with hotels on gap analyses and action planning, with special focus on online distribution and experiential marketing.
- Manage company’s strategic partnerships, Online Travel Agencies and Connected Tour Operators.
- Optimize total sales resources within the Group including sales resources, tools, education and performance management.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Analyze all aspects of Hotel/Resorts sales based on pre-determined and objective criteria and provide the necessary resources to address all relevant needs.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales needs and developing effective product responses and methods to measure / evaluate the results.
- Management of the brand’s presence at International Trade shows, as well as Sales Missions within each region
- Degree with emphasis in sales, marketing, communications or business administration
- Six years of experience in a senior-level sales with proven track record of having led a Global Sales team in the hospitality industry
- Work experience in sales and marketing area and a member of hotel senior executive/regional team
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Exhibit strong work ethic and team work.
APPLY eMail your CV in Full confidence to: Singapore and Asia Pacific hospitality recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE hospitality jobs in Singapore, join our Singapore Malaysia Bali hospitality jobs Group on LinkedIN
For more hospitality jobs in Pacific, join our Pacific islands Hospitality Group on LinkedIn.
For more career jobs at Luxury Asia hotels join our Luxury Asia Hospitality Group on LinkedIn.
For more Corporate Hospitality jobs join our Corporate Hospitality Group on LinkedIn.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Vice President Global Sales job headquartered in Singapore with properties mostly in Asia Pacific.